Tuesday, April 17, 2012

GOOD LAWD!! What a day...

Today I spent too much time on my feet at work. I had one of those days where you just wish you could just go home and not return to work EVER and be fine. Oh why did Mega Millions have to be so fickle to me??  I am just so tired.   My legs, feet, and back are all sore.  I did not even go riding.  I went straight to my bed right after I fed Solomon.  I did not get back u for hours. Solomon kept coming to the side of the bed to check on me.  I guess he wanted to make sure I was still breathing.  He is such a sweetheart.  Now if only he could dust and vacuum up his hair daily while I am at work...  But he is head of security at my house and he holds that job down!  LOL! 

My cubicle mate Oldgirl LadyLee and I did not eat lunch until 3pm!!  Mann ... people were leaving work white we were walking to get our lunch.  CRAZY!  I would post pics but I am NOT going back downstairs to get my camera.  Nope it is not gonna happen.  

I feel like a taking some vacation time!!  I have to wait a bit though because in May my youngest niece is graduating from Ga Southern University. CowgirlCre's clan will all be present and accounted for on that day in Statesboro. YAY!!  I will most definitely do a post about that when the time comes.

I'm sleepy!  I will try to do a better post tomorrow.  

2 comments:

LadyLee said...

Man. You had me at the Mega Millions statement. Really though...

sigh

CowgirlCre said...

You know we would have been set!! You would have been on a retreat somewhere writing and me somewhere riding. The cub would have been vacant..empty.. cobwebs and all. Mega Millions got to be nicer to us next time!