Monday, June 10, 2013

MOTORCYCLE SHOPPING

Now  that I got my license, I need a bike. I have been looking around online for my bike.  I found two that in the price and size range that I think I want.

I found a Yamaha 2002 V Star Custom 650







Here is another view.




Here us the second bike....  1997 Honda Shadow VT 600



I think I like the first bike the best because it a 5 speed  as opposed to a 4 speed.


I also found a really good helmet that I really like.  It is very girly without a lick of pink and it  will match just about anything. The more I look at it the more I like it.






It is a monarch butterfly !! How cool!!  It also comes in pink but pink does not match everything.  I started out looking for a good solid black helmet  and look at what I will probably be getting. LOL!!  I think it is pretty!!  Should do a great job protecting my noggin cause after all I am still learning.


Photo: Brought my baby back to the ATL from Jax!

My brother brought his bike back to town so we can ride together. He is an University of Alabama alumni ... hence the crimson color. Awesome color ...Awesome looking bike. I LOVE my brother!!

Now we got to find just the bike for me.

He is going to go look at some bikes with me.  I will keep you posted.





No comments: