Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Daddy is AWESOME!!!

Sometimes I come home from work to a big surprise.  My yard all manicured and pretty, when it was looking pretty crazy that morning.  Before I even get out of the car, I have to call my awesome daddy because I know he did it.   I feel like he waits at home for my phone call and the delight and relief that I do not have to do my yard work until next time.  I must hard all the trees in the world in my yard and therefore have all the leaves in the world too. 


Some  months ago I brought a motorcycle. I finally put it in the shop for some repairs. My dad offered to drive it home for me once the work was complete.  My dad used to ride almost everyday.  In the last 7 years or so, he has only been on a bike a few times.  My dad hopped on my bike and rode his heart out to my house.

No comments: