Sunday, January 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA CRE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA CRE!!!

 There are some things that I remember growing up with my sisters (there were 3 of us).  SistaCre / Cali is the middle child. She was  brainy and kind of churchy growing up. She could not dance for the life of her. Our oldest sister used to said SistaCre would wait until a dance went out of style to finally learn how to do it. LOL!!  
SistaCre blazed the trail for me by going out of our area to a magnetic high school.  When it was my turn, I did the same.   When I was little she used to be the one that helped me with my homework. I in turn had to help her review flash cards for test. She laid the blueprint for me to succeed in school.   

I would like to think that I have grown from that aggravating lil sis to a real friend.  I wish you lived closer so we could spend more time together a little easier.  





I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

LOVE YA!!
CRE 

No comments: