I FINALLY sat down to blog in 2012!! I know January is almost over but here it is.... I just haven't taken the time to blog. I need to get in the habit of checking in even if it is a short post or just rambles like this one. LOL!
I do have alot of stuff to talk about.
The weather here in the ATL has been crazy!! What is up with all this rain and temperature changes?
I don't ride Felix when it rains so it really needs to stop ASAP. A large part of my life revolves around my four legged babies. I need to start back getting to work early so I can leave early and get to ride before it gets dark.
Home projects have been on my to do list. I still have to do the following:
1. Finish putting up weather stripping on my last 2 doors.
2. Organize my office / sewing room. (just brought a table for my sewing machine)
3. Reorganize my kitchen (When I moved in I did not set it up right)
4. Finish setting up freezer meals in my new freezer.
5. Put up curtains or blinds in my basement
6. Get someone to look at my gas fireplace to make sure it is working properly. So I won't blow myself up or pass out from leaky gas.
7. Throw out empty boxes from my box room.
I have to amp back up my activity. I have to be committed again to do some sort of physical activity 5 days a week. I have been gaining weight since I moved Felix to his current barn. I used to ride more both Felix and other horses everyday. Inorder to afford our old barn, I used to have to do alot of barn chores which were hard work. Now I do not have the chores to do but I have not replaced that activity with something else. Maybe Treadmill?? Weights?? Hmm..
I have to do posts on getting organized, sewing, training, cooking, my sister , my nieces and my hair to name a few. I have even written some on paper too but I left the pad at work in my desk. LOL!!
Well that is all I got right now! I hope you all have a GREAT week! I promise I will try to blog more often.